RAW 200 Breaker: 1.2 – 3 tonLight Hydraulic Breakers
The RAW 200 hammer comes in a trenching box. RAW hydraulic hammers are designed with the customer in mind. Both durable and tough, we offer unbeatable power for all aspects of breaking work. Built at our factories excellent manufacturing facilities, we aim to be the pioneering force in our field. With a strong aftersales support network, we leave you with piece and mind.
The RAW 200 hammer comes in a trenching box. RAW hydraulic hammers are designed with the customer in mind. Both durable and tough, we offer unbeatable power for all aspects of breaking work. Built at our factories excellent manufacturing facilities, we aim to be the pioneering force in our field. With a strong after sales support network, we leave you with piece and mind.
Features and benefits
- Supplied ready to use with a C/W head bracket, spring guarded hoses, point/chisel and 12 months
- Post knocker attachment available,
- Silenced design allows for noise dampening
- Enhanced power from the combination of a heavy piston acting with N2 gas charged system,
- Low flow with a high working pressure enhances machine and breaker performance,
- Low maintenance costs due to only 2 moving parts,
- Easy to service,
- Strong robust design.
- Spare point and chisel
Technical specs of RAW 200
|Bracket Version 1)||Box|
|Working Weight 2) in KG||127|
|Weight of Power Cell in KG||62|
|Overall length 3) in MM||1259|
|Required oil flow rate LPM||20/30|
|Operating pressure in bar||90/120|
|Impact rate Low (BPM)||700|
|Impact rate High (BPM)||1200|
|Impact Energy 4) Joule||292|
|Tool length in mm||450|
|Tool shank diameter in mm||45|
|Weight of tool in KG||8|
|Applicable carrier weight in Tonnes||1.4 – 3.0|
|Noise level (max) db||121|
|Gas charging pressure back head in bars||16-17|
|Gas charging pressure accumulator in bars||N/A|
|Hydraulic pipingLine size; min internal diam inches||12.7½”|
|Acceptable back pressure 5)||15|
|Hose connection ports for |
oil supply (IN) & return(OUT)
|Pressure relief (min) in bars||30 bar higher than measured maximum operating pressure|
|Acceptable Hydraulic oil Operating temperature in celsius||-20 – +80|
1) For the specifications of other versions contact your dealer.
2) Including standard mounting adapter, spare tool, hoses, quick release couplings and 2 years warranty.
3) Measured from tool tip of the standard tool to the top of the breaker excluding standard mounting adapter.
4) Measured in accordance with the certified test procedure, which comply with the AEM Tool Energy Rating for hydraulic breakers.
5) The maximum allowed oil pressure at the breaker’s connection point to the return line (measured statically without.